Pre-order Bananarama

Monday, August 14, 2006

I have the power?

Today's guest blogger is Craiggers, official husband of Trading Faces:

Just thought I’d let everyone know that I sent little Christopher off for his first day of school without a hitch; I packed up his PB & J sandwich in his She-Ra Princess of Power lunchbox, then walked him to the bus stop. When the school bus arrived I got on and made sure the bus driver knew where to take him, and told all the other children to leave him alone, because you know he is a sensitive child.

3 comments:

TV Baby said...

Craig, I hope you ironed name labels into his clothes and safety pinned his name and homeroom teacher to his lapel...those law school kids sure can be bullies!

Ms. Val said...

She Ra, Princess of Power? What happened, did Christopher leave the Solid Gold lunch box under the monkey bars, and the school donated it to charity along with all the other forgotten lost-and-found items?

Ces Adorio said...

Hahahahaha!!! Did he wear a uniform? LOL!!!