Pre-order Bananarama

Thursday, August 17, 2006

The Daily Cheese Fab 5 Countdown: #2

I hesitated to choose this one because part of the criteria for the Daily Cheese is a high kitsch factor. However, you can't deny this as a great dance song. I was spending the summer as a Governor's Scholar on the campus of Western Kentucky University before my senior year in high school when this song was everywhere. I remember queening out on the dancefloor at our weekly dances, then coming home and being really embarassed at my papaw seeing the video with me.

This is not the original video, but rather the legendary MTV Video Music Award performance of the song. How much do we all miss this woman from back when she was a big slut? I give you the queen (on her birthday no less)...

Madonna, "Vogue"

No comments: