Pre-order Bananarama

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Hell to the Ho!




















This woman used to be called Superhead by the hip hop stars who passed her around. I call her a super homewrecker. Why? Because now that my daughter Whitney Houston has FINALLY kicked Bobby Brown to the curb, Superhead is keeping him company in L.A. if Rush & Malloy from the New York Daily News are to be believed. And you know I hope they are!

I believe in everybody owning their sexuality. We're adults, we should do what we want as long as it is consensual, and in my opinion, it doesn't make anyone a ho. Except for this lady. She's a ho. Definitely a ho. I know, because I paid her to get that freeloader out of my daughter's life so she can get back to work and make us some money. That's love, y'all. That's black love.

No comments: