Pre-order Bananarama

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Dirty Monkey


Yesterday morning, I took my first shower in two days. Why in the world would I be so nasty, you ask? Well, our water kinda sorta got cut off. But it really isn’t my fault! You see, The Ville Water Company has yet to come into the 90s with online payments. It is the only bill I have that I can’t pay online, and as a result, I often forget to pay it as I did this week. On Friday, I had to use water from a Brita pitcher to brush my teeth. Then I slapped on extra deodorant, and wiped my face down with astringent. I dressed in layers as I tend to do with my recent bit of weight gain, and had on my baggiest jeans (again, weight gain) and a baseball cap. Later that day when I returned from campus, Craiggers saw me and commented on my ensemble, “Aren’t you afraid that since they know your age, this looks like a pathetic attempt to look like you’re in your 20s?”

In lieu of flowers, Craiggers’ family asks that you make a donation in memory of the deceased to American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Husbands.

photo from Crazy Photos

No comments: