Pre-order Bananarama

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Medical Fun

Let's make this short and quick, because until I finish healing, I'm not going to be okay with all of this: I spoke with my NYC doctor's clinic yesterday. While he isn't happy I'm healing as slowly as I am, it apparently is not entirely out of the ordinary, and I should be patient while the mess on my face goes away. It has been two months as of this week. They have one more month before I bitchslap someone. I was told the tumor is gone, and dammit, I want it gone!!! I fly up to NYC on April 17 for a checkup and for decisions on further surgery. Assuming I am not bitchslapping anyone, I'm going to ask that while they do the other touch up things, if they might consider giving me some hair plugs, a nose job, and smooth out that little anger line between my eyebrows.

Bloody hell, I just know I'm going to end up looking like Jocelyn Wildenstein.

In other health news, I won't be asking for lipo because in my two weeks doing Sugar Busters, I've lost 8 of my non-smoker pounds...only 13 more to go!

No comments: