Pre-order Bananarama

Monday, March 06, 2006

Charlize Theron...daughter of Missy Hart?!


Something has been bugging me all day about Charlize Theron's look at the Oscars. Not that it was tired (which it was). Not even that her dress looked like Joan Collins' daughter designed it sometime back in 1986 while she attended a special education home ec class (and I'm fairly certain it was). No, the hair was getting to me. It looked so familiar, so deeply and disturbinly familiar. Then I realized...

I haven't seen hair like that since the last time I watched "9 to 5".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Missy Hart! That is fucking hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Christopher, you don't know me, but my name is Michael and I'm from Lexington. I have been following your journal since before your surgery and have got to tell you, that you are one of the funniest people I've ever had the pleasure of reading. I can't agree more about the Charlize Theron thing. Missy Hart, Brava my friend, that never would have come to me! Also, hope things are still going well with you, you have an amazing spirit, which I'm sure is helped by drugs and booze, mine sure is!

ChristopherM said...

Thanks Michael!