Pre-order Bananarama

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

They hiss?

Today's guest blogger works in the insurance industry. Please give a warm welcome to my husband, Craiggers.

"I just had a call from a doctor's office, wanting to know what we covered for a 'vaginal hiss.' That was how they abbreviated "hysterectomy," but it wasn't until after my brain imploded that I realized that...I'm still stuck with images of a woman walking around with people asking her, 'What's that hissing noise?'"

Thank you for your insight, Craiggers. However, I think this might be the wrong audience for rowdy poontang.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I personally enjoy rowdy poontang. Any poontang would be nice most times, especially when drunk.

RunePuppy said...

I will never sleep again....

Anonymous said...

I've been lurking too long Christopher!!!
Yes, they hiss!!!
PSStttt!!!! Come here big boy!
That was hilarious!!!!!

Tell Craig good one-
Denise (angelmom-MG)

papa said...

Ok I'm really scared now!

Ms. Val said...

Oh, they definately hiss....if deprived long enough....

ChristopherM said...

Not one, but two lurkers come out to play! Wow! And Papa has a blog too...you know, you just aren't cool unless you have your own blog. :)