2. The Senate is shortly going to be retaken by the Democrats as soon as the vote count finishes, we hope.
3. Britney left K-Fed, while his album sold 6,500 copies and debuted at #151.
4. Voters in Arizona rejected a constitutional ban on gay marriage, voters in South Dakota rejected telling women what they can do with their own bodies, and voters in Missouri approved stem-cell research.
5. I didn't get called on in Property, and I'm not hungover despite the copious number of mojitos I consumed while watching CNN last night.
6. The Ville FINALLY rejected evil Congresswoman Anne Northup.
I think this calls for a Happy Dance, y'all!
UPDATE: And now Montana was called for the Dems AND Secretary of Defense Donald "Darth" Rumsfeld has resigned. This is better than sex! It's like being 7 years old, waking up on Christmas morning, and finding all the Star Wars toys, a new bike, and tickets to Disneyworld under the tree!!!