Pre-order Bananarama

Friday, November 03, 2006

Christopher's state of mind

I was going to start writing a post about my late Uncle Beef. Yes, you read that right. Uncle Beef. It is a fun story, I assure you.

However, it isn't going to get written today. Why? Let's just say this quote I read from another law student this afternoon while avoiding working on my memo sums up how we're feeling around here at Trading Faces this week:

"Law school is like unprotected sex: it feels great when you get in, but you regret it after you come."

Yeah, I went there. You spend hours reading about the Negligent Infliction of Emotional Distress, and you would say worse. More from us later when we're feeling a little less distressed.

2 comments:

GirlFriday said...

I would tell you that 2nd year is better (like everyone told me). Actually I'm supposed to becasue it's in the blood oath, but I can't. I'm going to have to go underground now. Just remember: 3rd year really is better. Or at least that's what they tell me...crap.

Ces Adorio said...

Very funny! I need to ask if my sister felt that way. She really loves being a lawyer.