Pre-order Bananarama

Saturday, February 17, 2007

The Weekly Cheese: Bad Movie, Great Soundtrack

Back in 1987, Jon Cryer made his attempt to break out from the goofy lovable sidekick role into leading man status with his film "Hiding Out." Yeah, didn't work out so well, but he's a sitcom star now and his role as Duckie Dale will keep him in our hearts forever, so don't feel too bad for him. Anyway, the soundtrack to this horrendous movie is fantastic! And by fantastic, we mean cheesy. Enjoy some clips generated by this crap 80s movie for this week's cheese.

Pretty Poison, "Catch Me I'm Falling"




Boy George, "Live My Life"




Roy Orbison & k.d. lang, "Crying"




PiL, "Seattle"




Hue & Cry, "I Refuse"

1 comment:

Ms. Val said...

Thanks for the memories, Christopher! Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to iTunes.