Pre-order Bananarama

Monday, November 24, 2008

Put on your big girl panties and quit your crying!

There was an interesting article in yesterday's L.A. Times about Hollywood types who donated to the Yes on Prop 8 campaign and are now being ostracized and in some cases boycotted because those donations are public. Now, I would vigorously defend their right to donate to that cause. But this whining they're doing now is ridiculous. You're not being persecuted...you still have all your rights. If you want to believe I don't have equal rights, then put on your big girl panties, quit your crying and stand behind your donation! Please, by all means Mr. CEO of Cinemark, donate $9,999 to make sure I can't get married in California. It is okay that you don't support me. But don't cry when I don't support your theaters, or when I tell all of my friends not to support your theaters.

Sheesh! And these people think that gays are a bunch of sissies!

No comments: